Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Issue getting the URP script

Hi there,

I am trying to download the URP conversion script, but every time I go to the forum post with the link on it, I am being asked to login/register.  I am logged in and registered, as proved by being able to post this question but I can't get to the file.

Please advise the best way to access the file.  I am trying to convert a built-in project to URP.

Very many thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt, that's a known issue on our server's cache handler, but refreshing the browser while you are in a forum page (e.g. SRP Conversion page) will detect your login and you can download the attached files afterwards.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this, we will resolve this issue soon.

That's great, thanks!

I can confirm that worked. I thought I had refreshed and bouncing to and from the login page a number of times I'd assumed it would have registered.  Any way, now have the file, off to see what I can do with it and the models I have been building.

Great asset, thanks. Please keep up the great work!

All best,
Matt

You are welcome and thanks for the good vibes. Let me know if you need help in converting your scenes and would love to see what you will come up with your models, please post them here 😉