Please or Register to create posts and topics.

DrawingGDIPlus issues, Mac user, already read instruction

Hello, I am a user who recently purchased TerraWorld.
I'm using a Mac, and experiencing DrawingGDIPlus issues.
Of course, I have read the notice for Mac users that you have announced several times.
My current problem is as below
DllNotFoundException: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/6.12.0/lib/libgdiplus.dylib assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () (at <608c6a5ccd744b66873addfafd057b49>:0)
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception.
System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor (System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, System.Drawing.Imaging.PixelFormat format) (at <608c6a5ccd744b66873addfafd057b49>:0)
System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor (System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height) (at <608c6a5ccd744b66873addfafd057b49>:0)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(int,int)
TCommunications.UpdateImageryDataAsync (System.String cachePathImagery, TMapManager+ImageryMapServer _mapImagerySource) (at <4106b09dc6364d7c8673f0d33a7fad9d>:0)
TerraUnity.Edittime.TMap.UpdateImageryData () (at Assets/TerraWorld/Core/Common/Scripts/Sources/TMap.cs:403)
TerraUnity.Edittime.TMap.UpdateMap (System.Action`1[T] act) (at Assets/TerraWorld/Core/Common/Scripts/Sources/TMap.cs:347)
TerraUnity.Edittime.UI.InteractiveMapGUI.RequestMap4 () (at Assets/TerraWorld/Core/Common/Scripts/Editor/InteractiveMapGUI.cs:2031)
TerraUnity.Edittime.UI.InteractiveMapGUI.Update () (at Assets/TerraWorld/Core/Common/Scripts/Editor/InteractiveMapGUI.cs:2112)
UnityEditor.HostView.SendUpdate () (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:606)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:359)
My version is 6.12.0 and I have modified the cfg file according to the procedure you guided. I would like to ask if there is a solution in this case.
My unity version is 2022.1.21f1. Thank you.
Uploaded files:
  • 스크린샷-2022-11-10-오전-10.11.00.png

Hi, FYI, just moved the thread under TerraWorld Questions section!

Regarding your issues, please send us your machine specs, Unity version and TerraWorld version. For general info about System.Drawing installation needed on Macs please refer to this post here: https://terraunity.com/community/topic/system-drawing-gdiplus-error/